We’re happy to announce the latest project we’ve been working on. When we first started developing Athletica, our Retina-ready WordPress shop theme, we wanted to make sure it was everything a business owner needs to set up a powerful, yet appealing website that sells. Today, we’ve got a real treat for all of you looking for a flexible web solution that adapts to your needs. With tons of new features, bug fixes and other improvements that come with the latest update, the new and improved Athletica is bound to boost conversions and keep your visitors coming back for more.
Creativity Meets Productivity
Athletica is a Retina-ready WordPress shop theme designed with one goal in mind: to enable you to set up a truly unique website that perfectly conveys your own unique style without compromising the functionality or any of the features. To help you truly stand out, the latest update provides you with even more customization options, unleashing the full potential of Athletica.
Athletica now comes with all the PSD files included, which will definitely make the entire process of customizing your website a lot easier, enabling you to bring any creative idea you might have to life. Now our Retina-ready WordPress shop theme lets you remove parallax and contact block from the portfolio single page, as well as change the title of the portfolio button. We also made all the blocks available for all the homepage layouts, which gives you even more layout combinations and endless possibilities.
Retina-Ready WordPress Shop Theme That Anticipates Visitor’s Needs
Since the previous update, our Retina-ready WordPress shop theme enables you to customize even the copyright text in the footer, and today, we’re introducing a new tweak to the footer. We included a neat little back-to-top button, so your visitors won’t have to scroll all the way to the top, and we also enabled you to completely remove the custom symbols in the title so it matches your overall brand better.
Bug Fixes And Other Improvements
We didn’t just work on implementing new features. Thanks to the feedback of our buyers, we fixed a few minor bugs, such as the one that affected the countdown timer on the Coming Soon page, as well as the responsive issues with OPEN BOOK and DETAILS tabs. We optimized the code to improve responsiveness in general and speed up the theme itself. And most importantly, our Retina-ready WordPress shop theme now works perfectly even without the WooCommerce plugin. Scroll down to check out all the new features and bug fixes, and as always, check out the live demo to see Athletica in action.
- NEW FEATURE – Added additional “Go Back To Top” button
- NEW FEATURE – Now you can remove the graphics in the title symbols
- NEW FEATURE – Most of the PSD files are now included in the theme
- NEW FEATURE – All blocks are available on all homepages
- NEW FEATURE – You can now change the title of the PORTFOLIO button
- FIXED – Timer on Coming Soon page
- FIXED – Responsive issues with OPEN BOOK and DETAILS tabs
- FIXED – Responsive issues with Member blocks
- FIXED – Images upload issue with portfolio block
- FIXED – Now you can remove parallax and contact block from the portfolio single page
- FIXED – Theme works perfectly even when the WooCommerce plugin is disabled
- FIXED – Countdown on the coming soon page template
- FIXED – Circles Parallax Section
- FIXED – Save in theme options now works perfectly – you need to install the theme in the new database if you had this issue before
- FIXED – All blocks are now available on all homepage templates